Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Postcard from Rome




As beautiful as Rome is, my mom and I found it to be our least favorite city because of all the tourists.  We enjoyed all of the beautiful architecture especially since so many of the places are found in Biblical history.  My favorite memory from this incredible city was sitting on the steps of the Colosseum reading the book of Romans.  It was so cool as this verse totally applied to me in that moment: "To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be His holy people: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ." (Romans 1:7)


















































2 comments:

  1. Okay I just now discovered your blog and have been looking around. May I saw that you are genuinely one of the most beautiful people I've seen!??! It makes me happy to read through your posts and look through your gorgeous photographs.
    <3 Lissa @ https://anattempttobeclassic.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Lissa, what a huge compliment. Thank you so much for checking out my blog!

      Delete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.