Sunday, October 22, 2017

Cal Bap Uni

Well, it's been a month and a half here at CBU- that's California Baptist University for you non-Riverside county folk- and I've been loving it!
My best friend, Maddy, and I are roomies in the Cottages in the center of campus with all other freshman.  At the moment I'm majoring in Film Production but who knows what I will add to that.  Knowing myself my major will probably change a few times...







As freshman they keep us busy with lots of fun events to get connected with our new school. I have been so blessed to have awesome cottage mates and have become close friends with a few of them!




I've also made some awesome friends in my freshman FOCUS group, and have had some fun adventures with them.  We hiked Mount Rubidoux












I just thought I would post an update on my life here at school thanks for checking it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.