Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Fresh Start

Hi there and thanks for checking out my new blog!



I came up with the name In Every Season while reading Galatians chapter 6 and came across verse 9

 "Let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up."

I also am very fond of Ecclesiastes 3:1-8.  Verse one starts with this, 

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens..."

After reading both of these verses and considering my fascination with the changes involved in seasons, I thought that In Every Season sounded like a beautiful title for a blog inspired by the beauty of the constant change that occurs through the seasons.



My goal through this blog is simply to inspire others through my artwork.  I emphasize artwork because I will be starting a series called "How to Be Artistic In All That You Do" and will be discussing what I believe this looks like as a person who loves to be creative and artistic in all that they do.  
 I hope for this blog to be a place full of fun ideas and encouraging words, a place remembered to be a motivation for all things creative and uplifting.  I hope that you all enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy keeping up with it:) Feel free to email me anytime with questions, comments, concerns or ideas!
rebecca.meyer247@gmail.com


4 comments:

  1. I feel so stupid. I have been following the wrong blog. I honestly didn't have the slightest clue that you had a new one. Wow. LOL well at least I know now I guess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love art and like the title to your blog. Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love art and like the title to your blog. Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering when you'd post something new :) I love your blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.