Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Feeling Lonely?

After Valentine's Day, I couldn't get the idea of being alone off my mind, honestly, and so instead of wallowing in it and letting Satan mess with my mind, I decided to put it out in the open, on the screen and base my video project around it.  I assumed that with an assignment called "Fear and Suspense" that all my other classmates would be creating horror films, and since I've NOT a fan of being scared out of my senses, I took a different take on the idea.  I think that all fears begin in the mind and we need to recognize them before they take over and roll over into our actions.  I chose the fear of being alone because for all us single ladies out there, it's a very real fear in February especially.  Just know you are not alone in this and that there is a Creator who is very much in love with you, more than any guy every will be.  He loves perfectly and shows us everyday if we are willing to obey and love Him in return.  Enjoy my little video!  For a bigger screen, here's the link.  (Sorry the upload quality isn't the greatest... I'm learning!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.